Cherished Frames now offers kids craft parties and scrapbooking workshops for children and adults.
Adult Christmas Workshops
Join us at one of our 2013 Christmas workshops. We are running four classes this year covering these great projects:
- Advent Calendar
- Sunday November 17, 10am-4pm
- At this class you will be able to choose any of our 8 calendar designs. Scheduled over 6 hours (including a break for lunch) there will be ample time to paint, assemble and decorate the calendars using the colours, papers and embellishments of your choosing.
- Mini Square – $65
- Medium Square – $85
- Large Square – $100
- Small Tree – $110
- Stepped – $110
- Chimney – $120
- House – $125
- Large Tree – $150
- Double Page Layout
- Friday November 22, 7:30-9:30pm
- Create a double page layout using the new Fiskars Advantedge Border Punch system. All tools used in the class (including the Advantedge) can be purchased at discounted prices after the class
- Price – $20
- Single Page Layout (including frame)
- Friday November 29, 7:30-9:30pm
- Create a 3D layout using templates, inks and stamps. All templates, inks and stamps used in the class are yours to keep (valued at $36.50). Value of materials and products used in class, $91.50.
- Price – $70
- Christmas Tree Photo Display
- Friday December 6, 7:30-9:30pm
- This beautiful wooden photo display will make a perfect gift or decoration this Christmas. Simple to make using standard scrapbooking techniques this project leaves you with lots of left over embelishments and papers to use on your other projects.
- Price – $45
All classes are held at Croydon Tennis Club, Hewish Rd, Croydon, and include all materials, use of tools and instruction required for the completion of your project.
Cherished Frames can come to your group to run a workshop. We can either run one of our standard children’s or adult classes or even do a themed workshop for a party. We also offer a range of children’s party services such as invitations and lolly bags. Please call or email us to make a booking or to discuss your options. Click here for more information and photos of some of the projects available.
We have started running fortnightly crop nights where you can come along and work on your own projects and we can give you all the tips and help you need. You can also use our tools, cutters, stamps, etc and those extra purchase bits and pieces you may need. See below for more details. Call or email to book a place.
Other Classes and Workshops are also available. Please contact us if you are interested in a particular project as I’m sure we’ll be able to accommodate.